Wright Community Assistance
265 Rochelle Drive
Wright Wyoming 82732
Wright Community Assistance provides help and support to our neighbors in southern Campbell County. Our programs include:
- Low Income Assistance: Funds are available to help with medical, dental, and prescription bills; utility bills and rent; travel expenses, lodging and meals for out of town medical treatment. All clients must be income eligible.
- Adopt-a- Family for Christmas: providing gifts and food from our pantry for Christmas dinner and for
several subsequent weeks.
- Thanksgiving Baskets: providing food for thanksgiving dinner and several subsequent weeks.
- Food Pantry: from community donations and the Food Bank of the Rockies we can provide food, nonperishables and personal care items on a monthly basis.
- Community Closet: Open to public, our store provides donated items at very reasonable prices and vouchers are available for families in need.
Our office is open Mon, Tues Thurs Friday 8-1pm and Wednesday 11-7pm
Our store is open from noon to 4pm Mon- Fri
Wayne Vaughn: Executive Director
Tammy Van Vleet: Community Closet
Wright Community Assistance has been providing help to southern Campbell County residents for 30 years. We continue to be thankful for the support of our community, our volunteers, and Board members and our donors, who make it all possible.